The NetDev reservationless conferencing application is a carrier-grade solution designed for operators and service provider’s to deliver cloud based business conferencing solutions. With support for audio and video together with RESTful web services interfaces, conferencing can be blended with third party applications and services to create powerful collaboration services.
NetDev Conferencing is based on open standards and runs in any network architecture, incorporating features that deliver a comprehensive audio conferencing experience.
- Multiple access numbers
- Chair / participant codes
- Customised announcements and call flows
- Virtual collaboration via video and web
- Third-party application integration with REST APIs
- Full reporting via SDR - CSV file output
- Fully secure, software-based solution for hosted environment
- Extensive set of low-level and high-level features to support building new service offers using provisioning tool
- Flexibility to modify or create new applications by provisioning in self-care environment
- NGN IP / Legacy TDM integration
Learn more with the CIE Conferencing Datasheet.