Core Intelligence Engine (CIE)
All NetDev applications are powered by the Core Intelligence Engine (CIE) software infrastructure. CIE is a platform for launching and managing advanced, highly scalable hosted voice services and also delivers broad customisation possibilities for the core NetDev applications, through an application builder capability.
CIE is based on open standards, reducing reliance on proprietary technologies and legacy licensing models, allowing access to a creative, diverse ecosystem of vendors, increasing choice and opportunity. Acting as a dynamic mediation layer, CIE brokers the needs of applications with resources and events in the underlying network. It provides intelligent routing capabilities that allow calls to be delivered to and from pre-configured application logic.
- Bundled, business-centric applications for operator hosting
- Extensible, allowing service innovation and creation
- Customisable services, under the control of operators and their end users
- Customer self care and self provisioning
- Network agnostic
- OSS/BSS integration for provisioning and billing
- APIs for Mash-ups and Telco 2.0 / Web 2.0 application integration
- Enterprise application integration
- Investment protection
- ROI through service portfolio and complementary service offers
- JAIN SLEE run-time environment
- Support for legacy environments, such as IN and CAMEL
CIE significantly reduces the cost of service innovation and makes individual customisation cost-effective and affordable. For the operator, this can enhance customer stickiness; for the customer, it creates a compelling business relationship.
Learn more with the CIE Datasheet